Click this link for online access to workshop resources. Purchase required.
Next Workshop Date TBD
Are you ready to get in shape financially?
There are answers to your money problems, and you owe it to yourself and your loved ones to discover them. Sign up today, and begin your journey to financial freedom!
Yes! Sign Me Up!
Your purchase includes:
- Workshop registration
- Immediate downloadable copy of participant guide
- Immediate unlimited access to exclusive online resources
- One personal printed participant guide (available in the workshop)
- Certificate for a 1 hour confidential financial coaching session
Over a $200 value for only $57
If you have a discount code, enter it for even more savings!
See below for more details.
- Learn what God’s Word says about money management
- Understand the importance of setting goals and creating plans for spending money
- Learn how to create a spending plan for your household
Step 1: Set Goals
- Review key principles related to goal setting (key scripture and wisdom)
- Discuss how to set goals
- Exercise: SMART Goals
Step 2: Know Where You Are
- Review key principles related to understanding your current money situation (key scripture and wisdom)
- Discuss how to determine your income and outgo and draft your first spending plan
- Exercise: Track your spending
Step 3: Plan
- Review key principles related to planning your spending (key scripture and wisdom)
- Discuss how to evaluate and adjust your spending plan each month
- Exercise: Plan
Step 4: Live the Plan
- Review key principles related to living by your plan (key scripture and wisdom)
- Discuss tools and techniques to help you stay focused on your plan
- Life Plan Goal Template (it is important to set more than just financial goals)
- Spending Plan (helps organize your spending by categories to document your plan)
- Monthly Tracking Diary (helps track expenses in key categories to determine where you are with your spending)
- Monthly Income and Expense (provides a more detailed view of monthly cash flow to help complete your spending plan)